The ODMA Interoperability Exchange Projects section has a construction zone for
managing work items in support of this section:
- C000000: provides a Diary & Job Jar of work
items at this level.
- Construction provides information about the
overall construction approach to the site.
- Other sections of the site have their own construction zones, as
appropriate. This can be determined by going to the index.htm page of
The change history of this page is no longer maintained. All further
work items and notes about them are found at the Diary
& Job Jar for this construction zone.
- 2004-11-18-13:26 Convert to Construction Zone
- This change history is terminated and all further notes and diary entries
will be in a separate page.
- 2002-06-04-15:09 Readjust for Independent
- The construction structure is modified to conform to nfoCentrale practice
for independent mirroring of
- 1. This page is adjusted to fit in the
mirror model and adjusted for independent mirroring under
index.htm page is updated.
default.htm page is updated.
p00-log.htm page is updated.
5. All 7 Project pages are updated to conform to
- 2001-10-14-19:36 Conform to DMware mirroring construction structure.
- The construction log and related construction structures here are modified
to conform to the current model for DMware mirroring.
default.htm page is spiffed up and given a
conforming title block.
2. This page is also cleaned up. [2002-06-04]
- 2000-08-20-11:18 Update Project Log (orcmid)
- 1. Add more items to project log to make sure that known activities are
2. Remove all relative links from the project log so that a downloaded
copy will work properly from any location. This policy is being
extended to all other materials as routine updating occurs.
- 2000-08-18-10:45 Create ODMA Projects Section (orcmid)
- The Projects section is created as a place to begin to report the
projects that are already underway and create more visibility to their
1. The section is added under ODMA. The odma/faq pages
construction.htm, default.htm, and index.htm are imported here and then
modified to serve as the initial construction framework for the Projects
2. An initial project log is added to the
section as a placeholder for project materials to be captured