Type: Feature / Functionality Project ID: P010600 Style: Ad hoc Status: In Formulation Objective:
- Simplified access to ODMA operations using Microsoft Windows development tools, including Visual Basic.
- Documentation, help files, and examples that promote use of ODMA for access to managed documents via Microsoft Windows development tools.
- Development and delivery independent of releases of ODMA Connection Managers and new DMS Integrations
Assigned To: none Defined By:
Dennis Hamilton (2001-10-05)
Date Opened: 2001-06-30 Date Completed: none
This is an initial placeholder for the project.
The constraints are special conditions on satisfaction of the requirements:
ActiveODMAis delivered as a (self-registering?)
ActiveODMAwill operate with any installed ODMA Connection Manager, for any version of ODMA
ActiveODMAdelivers ODMA character strings and lists of character strings in a form consistent with the COM-server and ActiveX models for character manipulation and string storage. Record sets are preferable to custom lists of strings.
Tasks defined under the project, and their tracking ...
- Conduct development on SourceForge.
- Deliver fundamental ODMA 1.0 feature set first.
- Parallel the development with development of test tools for confirming operation of ODMA at the successive levels.
- Only deliver mappings of ODMA features that can be tested and confirmed against an inspectable, conforming DMS integration.
- Deliver test scripts and confirmation cases/examples for all delivered functions.
created 2001-10-05-11:45 -0700 (pdt) by orcmid
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 04-11-18 14:16 $
$$Revision: 4 $