This response addresses the question "How can I find WordPerfect support resources?"
Q000600, Troubleshooting WordPerfect-ODMA
- 1. Use the Corel Knowledge Base and Search on ODMA.
2. Use this page of links to Corel Support.
- 1. Go to the WordPerfect for Windows Troubleshooting section and search on ODMA.
2. Here's a recent discussion involving ODMA and document corruption (solution posted near the end, dated 06-20-2000 04:35pm).
3. Here's the page of links on over-all WordPerfect topics.
- 1. Go to http://www.corel.com/support/newsgroup.htm for peer-to-peer newsgroups supported on the Corel News Server, cnews.corel.ca.
2. Subscribe to corelsupport.wordperfectoffice-2000.wordperfect_troubleshooting and find tips like this Deja.com message: Re: WPOffice2000 on Win2KPro vs. GroupWise
3. Search deja.news for ODMA.
4. Check on the Data Management Avenue list at http://documentmanagement.listbot.com
- 1. Barry MacDonnell's Toolbox for WordPerfect for Windows
- Clay Gibney
- provided links to the Corel support site and Barry McDonnell's Toolbox site; Clay also provided a copy of the procedure for initiating WordPerfect activity logging (2000-06-06).
- Dennis Hamilton
- collected the contributed material and organized version 0.10 for initial trial (2000-06-19 to 2000-08-23). The linked resources have also been notified of this material and invited to link to it as part of their support for WordPerfect users.
- Brad Robertson
- provided the link to WordPerfect Universe (2000-06-04).
- Version 0.11: Add to Peer-to-Peer
- Document Management Avenue recommended as another peer-to-peer resource.
- Version 0.10: Initial Compilation
- The links to WordPerfect support resources are placed in a separate FAQtip so that it can more-easily maintained and cross-referenced from other articles here and on other sites. The original information was gathered on 2000-06-19.
created 2000-08-23-15:22 -0700 (pdt) by orcmid
$$Author: Orcmid $
$$Date: 00-11-16 10:34 $
$$Revision: 5 $