ODMdev devNotes Construction
Structure (this page)
It is not expected that the content of this section be accessible by folder
navigation through a "home page." The content is only accessed by direct
reference from other pages
and from catalogs of devNotes.
02/ February, 2007
07/ July, 2007
09/ September, 2007
10/ October, 2007
ODMdev Is Being
Migration to a new
server introduced a number of problems that require
In addition to those defects, some older pages also need to be modified and reorganized for
consistency across all of ODMdev. While the site is
being repaved to accomplish both kinds of improvements, you
may notice discrepancies and problems with links to site
Site Repaving Project
pages for additional details on the known defects and the
approach to correction and upgrade.
Technical Coordinator with questions and to
report any defects that you notice.
This construction section is part of the engineering, construction management, maintenance, and infrastructure
ODMdev. You are welcome to explore this and other
construction-information pages. You'll need your hard hat and safety shoes.
- Revision History:
- 0.02 2007-08-14-16:14 Create Repaving Version
- The style is changed and the status of repaving is included
- 0.01 2007-04-26-22:26 Revert to Standard
Out-of-Embargo Construction Structure
- The embargo-specific information is removed after merger into the public
catalog. The page is restored to conventional public construction
- 0.00 2007-02-24-14:15 Create Index for Embargoed
- Implement a catalog table and construction entries for use under the
embargo until the pages are merged into the public devNotes folders.