The ODMA Interoperability Exchange ActiveODMA section has a construction zone for
managing work items in support of this section:
- C000000: provides a Diary & Job Jar of work
items at this level.
- Construction provides information about the
overall construction approach to the site.
- Other sections of the site have their own construction zones, as
appropriate. This can be determined by going to the index.htm page of
The change history of this page is no longer maintained. All further
work items and notes about them are found at the Diary
& Job Jar for this construction zone.
- 2004-12-01-14:40 Convert to Construction Zone
- The construction structure of this section is altered to provide
construction zone scaffolding and local construction history.
Ongoing construction work items are now carried in the Diary
& Job Jar, rather than here.
- 2002-11-22-10:51 Create ODMA Active Section
active section is created as the DMware portion
of the ActiveODMA Project. The section is created to provide a
connection to the SourceForge project.
1. The section is added under ODMA. It's name is chosen to simplify
rather than writing out ActiveODMA.
2. The standard
nfoCentrale.net construction structure
3. A default page is created that provides a placeholder and a link to the
SourceForge project. The default page is set up so this could be the
only entry that people might use, even though there is linkage to the
other ODMA sections and there is integration with the other sections.