|Type: Project Integration Management
- Provide a visible account of the progress of ODMref 1.0 project
activities and their coordination with the TROST Pilot Project.
- 1. Formalize the tracking in a form that is available for
consultation by observers and those who chose to participate in the
development and verification of ODMref 1.0.
2. Organize so that there is a historical progression for the
project and how it arrived at its conclusion.
3. Capture statistics on effort and development that are useful in
planning and scheduling of future efforts.
- [ODMA Refresh]
[ODMref 1.0 Project Management Documents]
P050401: ODMref 1.0 Plan Update
P050405: Work Breakdown Structure
- Conditions of Satisfaction:
- 1. Adequate tracking for moving ahead and improving as
experience is gained.
2. Historical material being captured in a form that can be archived
and preserved as part of engagement and other communication
|Assigned To: Dennis E. Hamilton
||Defined By: Dennis Hamilton (2005-04-05)
|Date Initiated: 2005-04-05
||Date Completed: 2005-04-09 (taken operational)
Provide regular tracking reports:
2005-04-05: Create Tracking
Folio as part of ODMref 1.0 Plan Update
2005-04-05: Snapshot the current
state as of the 04-04 TROST Tracking update.
2005-04-05: Create a
status/tracking page under the plan section and tie it to the current state.
2005-04-05: Determine the structure for
on-going maintenance of the tracking materials. [dh:2005-04-09 we'll wing it for now and
learn what works easily.]
2005-04-06: Determine the structure for
historical recovery and capture of valuable measurements and historical
details. [dh:2005-04-09 We have the materials and are capturing constantly. They will
be brought in where they matter, as topics that depend on them are
- 0.10 2005-04-09-12:52 Complete as Good-Enough for
Tracking, taking to Operational Status
- Use the basic setup for on-going tracking and moving ahead with other tasks.
Capture work items for additional items, but take them off the critical-path
- 0.00 2005-04-05-12:16 create placeholder to morph
into the necessary material
- Incorporate job jar and use it to drive
the completion of essential items here, providing an initial skeleton for